Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
"Like my memories come to past, 19 years had gone so fast..."
Hey! This is Sunday, but unlike any other Sunday, this is the LAST Sunday of the year 2010! Well, i had a busy yet wonderful time during the Christmas and holiday period thanks to my dear classmates and friends from church, without you guys, i would be miserable!! I'm also blessed... with free lunch and dinner for almost the whole week! Imagine, free pizzas and Kentucky Fried Chickens! Thank you Lord! Time flies real fast doesn't it? We're just a year away to reach the 20th year of our lives! I'm leaving home next year for further education! My cool funky maths teacher is getting married tomorrow! My young lovely physics teacher is also getting married next year! Hahaha! All i'm saying is, time flies real fast, and now, I'll just have to wait till September before my holiday ends... =D
"...wake me up, when September ends"
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Hey! Christmas is just a mere 4 days away, not that i have something to look forward to except for the Christmas celebration in church. Gone are the days where you get excited because Christmas is coming, where presents can once cheer our childish heart. After Christmas marks the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011, and i'm considering some decisions which could change my bored-bounded holiday into something more, "interesting".
1. To work or not to work?
I'm considering a job in my own church's multimedia department, known as C-design as their assistant. Hmmm...
2. To take piano lessons or not?
No doubt i have a very strong interest in piano, and in fact i have learnt organ for 4 years, but the time left for me to upgrade myself is very limited, maximum 9 months, is it a wise thing to do??>.< 3. Travel somewhere?
Most likely not happening, but 9 months is a very long time, anything might happen.. XD
Decisions, decisions, decisions...
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
A lonely number like root three
The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight"
Though you have said to me,
that you are the lonely √3
Dont let this realization give you fright,
for i can help you with your plight
I cannot change that which you are
(no more than i could catch a shooting star)
but heres what i can do for thee:
show you a hidden fact of √3
Although you say "it's simply 1.7231"
all will make sense when I am done
there IS a fact you cannot see
but this fact cannot elude me
for √3 has a simpler form
which is not much different from the norm
Its short and sweet
and quite unique
and is the answer i hope you seek.
That which you did not see
is that your number technically
equals that of less-than-three
Which you should now know to be
that which i think of when i see thee.
Ignore my weird interest in such form of literature, it will not last long. Trust me. -.-
The Square Root of Three
I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three
As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer
We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands
Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed
Did, till we loved ? were we not wean'd till then ?
But suck'd on country pleasures, childishly ?
Or snorted we in the Seven Sleepers' den ?
'Twas so ; but this, all pleasures fancies be ;
If ever any beauty I did see,
Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee.
And now good-morrow to our waking souls,
Which watch not one another out of fear ;
For love all love of other sights controls,
And makes one little room an everywhere.
Let sea-discoverers to new worlds have gone ;
Let maps to other, worlds on worlds have shown ;
Let us possess one world ; each hath one, and is one.
My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears,
And true plain hearts do in the faces rest ;
Where can we find two better hemispheres
Without sharp north, without declining west ?
Whatever dies, was not mix'd equally ;
If our two loves be one, or thou and I
Love so alike that none can slacken, none can die.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Never have i felt such sadness and disappointment from waking up from a sleep. It was a dream which i would like to remain in forever!(How i wish inception was real) The feeling was real! Once i woke up, i knew this was one dream which i would like to remember, and so came this blog early in the morning to avoid myself forgetting about the dream.
Like the movie Inception, i didn't know where or how it started, but here goes. On my birthday, my friends came to my house and there was this certain special friend of mine which i admired ever since and we all had fun. Suddenly, we were real close and though we didn't say much, our actions do the talking for us and from then, we are in a relationship! In a relationship! And both of us continue to have fun in my house. Wow, my heart beats strongly both in dream and reality. There was this suffocating feeling which was bothering me, a strong tension. Next, like the move Inception, i didn't know how it started again, but i was certain it was after my birthday. Both of us went out after school to shopping malls and random places, out of the blue, my mom appeared! And how desperate i was to hide away from her so that this relationship can be hidden! No worries though, we had fun hiding, though eventually my mom found out about this, and the scene goes on and on. Still,in the midst of this perfect bliss, my heart beats fast, the air seems too little to breath, felt like suffocating, perhaps i was unable to believe the attachment and close bond we shared closely, wasn't able to contain everything thats happening at that time. Heart beats faster, my breath seems louder.
And eventually, i was woken up by a soft yet obvious voice which echoed from my dream. My loud breath.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
- Guys don't actually chase after good looking girls, they prefer neat and presentable girls.
- Guys hate flirts.
- When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
- Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
- Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
- When you touch a guy's heart, there is no turning back.
- When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow".
- You have to tell the guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
- Guys love their moms.
- A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch, just to get you a couple of flowers.
- You can never understand him, unless you listen to him.
- If a guy tell you he loves you once in a lifetime. He really does.
- Beware! Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
- Girls are guys' weakness.
- Guys are very open about themselves.
- It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
- Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
- Guys really admire girls that like even if they're not that much pretty.
- If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
- Guys keep secrets that girls tell them.
- Guys think too much.
- Guys fantasies are unlimited.
- Girl's height doesn't really matter to a guy.
- Guys tend to get serious with their relationship because they don't want to lose their girls.
- Guys are more talkative than girls are, especially when the topic is about girls.
- You can truly say that a guy has good intentions, if you see him praying sometimes.
- If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy really likes you.
- Guys hate girls who overreact.
- Guys love you more than you love them. If they are serious in your relationship.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Its been 18 years and 4 months, and i'm finally doing my first blog. And in this very blog, i present to you the way of Joelism, which is basically what comes out from my mind. Why Joe? Its my name. Well, I'll just be posting up stuffs that randomly pops out from my mind and issues that might just twist you mind.
- Speak out loud! Confidence is what the examiner want during speaking (and less error of course). However, if your English sucks like a 5-year old kid, you might wanna keep it low.
- Write what you hear. Even if you don't know how to spell what you heard, just write it the way you think is right.
- Writing, just stick to loads of article related to current issues and events. And in no time, you can write until your pen's on fire!