Sunday, December 26, 2010

26th December 2010


"Like my memories come to past, 19 years had gone so fast..."

Hey! This is Sunday, but unlike any other Sunday, this is the LAST Sunday of the year 2010! Well, i had a busy yet wonderful time during the Christmas and holiday period thanks to my dear classmates and friends from church, without you guys, i would be miserable!! I'm also blessed... with free lunch and dinner for almost the whole week! Imagine, free pizzas and Kentucky Fried Chickens! Thank you Lord! Time flies real fast doesn't it? We're just a year away to reach the 20th year of our lives! I'm leaving home next year for further education! My cool funky maths teacher is getting married tomorrow! My young lovely physics teacher is also getting married next year! Hahaha! All i'm saying is, time flies real fast, and now, I'll just have to wait till September before my holiday ends... =D

"...wake me up, when September ends"

No comments:

Post a Comment