Friday, May 28, 2010

A lil' something...

A lil' something of how i feel...


Frustrated
-Helping a group of somebody to apologize about somethin' which you weren't involve with but just because of the fact that you were with that particular group! Worst part, everyone thinks you're responsible for it!

-Verbally offended by a bunch of narrow-minded, low self-esteem people. They ain't better than me at all.

-Hearing lil' problems from people about how they feel. Or even extreme, yelling towards everyone about your lil' unsatisfaction or disagreement. You think your problems are intolerable? I think you push my tolerance down to hell. oh my dear princes and princesses, how i wish that i could open your eyes and show you how big your egos are.

-Frustated! Feeling like a down-syndrome kid who smiles at anyone despite being offended, or maybe like a mute person who can't voice out his dissent.

Sad
-Being misunderstood by people
-Unable to open my big yet tight sealed mouth when it matters the most.
-Hard work or effort doesn't payoff.

Above are just my thoughts, feelings and frustration. , I meant no offense or hold any grudge or anger towards any individual and what i wrote above is solely meant for voicing out my frustrations. What was done was done. Any mistakes? Lets learn from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment