Thursday, December 9, 2010

Less than three

Girl: "I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight"

Man:
Though you have said to me,
that you are the lonely √3

Dont let this realization give you fright,
for i can help you with your plight

I cannot change that which you are
(no more than i could catch a shooting star)
but heres what i can do for thee:
show you a hidden fact of √3

Although you say "it's simply 1.7231"
all will make sense when I am done

there IS a fact you cannot see
but this fact cannot elude me

for √3 has a simpler form
which is not much different from the norm

Its short and sweet
and quite unique
and is the answer i hope you seek.

That which you did not see
is that your number technically
equals that of less-than-three
<3
Which you should now know to be
that which i think of when i see thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment