Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Thief Is Back!

My long time enemy, he is the reason why I wrote this blog, always in my way when I'm on a mission to achieve something greater. He's an opportunist, always striking me from behind whenever I'm in times of complication, weak willed and weak minded. During my days in Sabah, I've constantly fought him and most of the time lost the battle, and after a while due to some reasons he left the battle and was never seen again. And as time passes, I'm now in a new environment with renewed motivation and strength. But life's not a bed of roses. As soon as i met the thorns and in times of complication, my old enemy return and strike at times the least I expected. He has this extraordinary power to make you write blogs and go facebook-ing. Meet my old friend and enemy. Procrastination, the thief of time.

2 comments: