Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1st June 2011

Lets welcome the month of June!

Its been a month here in uniten and i kinda puzzled out my targets already.

1. Save money - I top this on the list cos' its the hardest among the others. I've spent approximately RM800 in the month of May (buying clothes, household item, books, FOOD). Yes, for this month, I'm gonna save money by going cheap on FOOD. Here's a rough plan,

Lunch

cheap meals, y = RM3
Regular meals, x = RM5
Save, x - y = RM2

Assuming i will eat cheap meals 4 times a week. Approximately 12 times a month.

Savings per month, 12 ( x - y ) = 12 (2)
= RM24

Dinner

maggi, y = RM1
Regular meal, x = RM5
Save, x -y = RM4

Of course I'm not gonna eat maggi everyday though, maybe just 2 times a week or else I will have white hair and cancer soon. Approximately 6 times a month.

Savings per month, 6 ( x - y ) = 6 (4)
= RM24

By cheap food, I can save around RM50 per month thats if everything goes according to plan. Food is just one of the criteria though, will be looking other ways to save money.

Target: Save RM50 from your RM500 per month.

2. Get pointer 3.75 and above (4 if possible) for my first year. This target can be related to my money saving plan as I'm planning to get a scholarship (if possible, without bonding) using my first year result to provide cushion to me and my parents finance. Always always always easier said than done though, procrastination is the thief of time, time and tide wait for no men, I should study instead of writing blogs.

Target: Score pointer 3.75 and above for 1st year

3. Get closer to God. Read the bible at least 3 times per week! No excuses! Needs no long explanation! Just do it!

Target: Read the bible 3 times per week


Amen!

2 comments: