Saturday, May 14, 2011

15 day Review

Day 1 - Arrive KL and went straight to UNITEN and stayed at the residence hotel for a night. No where else to stay. Walked around the area with dad searching for decent food. Was in a very bad mood.

Day 2 - Registration day, walk the way to the admin building, get keys, and got into my apartment room. 10th floor! Decent room, everything fine except for the missing bar which was suppose to be in my closet, now i can't hang any of my shirt! Meet new friends and roommates.

Day 3 - Met even more friends!

Day 4 - Realized Sabahan and girls are extremely rare in this university. Tried football in sports talent search on real big field and with real coaches together with other african international students.O.O 10 minutes for me is already like 90 minutes. Zzzzzz....

Day 5 - Arrange timetables for first and second semester.

Day 6 - Last day of orientation! Hooray!

Day 7 - So what if its the end of orientation, there still "Orientasi Kelompok", zzzz... but i skip eventually and went shopping alone. ;) Travelled back to Melacca with cousin at the end of the day.

Day 8 - Chilling out with my cousin's friend and went to do some shopping and watch movie.

Day 9 - Went to my cousin's Catholic church, O.O which is kind of different then what I've been to and had buffet lunch for Mother's day! (I'm eating as much as I can in favour of my mom. ;)) Went back UNITEN at the end of the day...

Day 10 - First day of class, its all sweat, heat and flu. Rushing with my coursemates from building after building chasing classes.

Day 11 - Relaxed a bit because we realized that class ain't that punctual ;) and its first week! Introduction week for all classes. The day was hot!

Day 12 - Just 1 hour class today in the morning, decided to hit mines with one of my friends and do some shopping. Had dinner with Tay and took his year one text books. (FOC!)

Day13 -Had class, slept like a pig for the rest of the day.

Day 14 - No class at all! Spend the whole day online, sleep. Couldn't find anything to eat for lunch! Took my roommates instant noodles and...>< My first cellgroup, or as they called share group saved me from boredom for the day! Had a great dinner with them.

Day 15 - First day i went to church, lots of familiar faces! Interesting, already feeling like home~ Reminded me of my church in Tawau.


2 comments: