Friday, March 29, 2013

Satisfaction

It's Good Friday! It will be a very special occasion for me not only because this marks the day Jesus died on the cross 2000 years ago to redeem us from our sins, but the timing of His work in my life.


First, this marks the time my burden that I was holding onto for a very long time, lifted up from my shoulders. I was bounded by the burden of reaching towards what I've thought was the best there is, and that nothing could ever replace that. But miraculously, He changed that, took away my sorrows, mend my broken heart, lifted me up from the ashes, and I've felt that I can completely surrender to God, to trust in Him that the best is yet to come. Thank you!!
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
Through Psalm 147:3, I am healed COMPLETELY. No scars, no bitterness, but the love of God.


Secondly
"God is most glorified in you when you are most satisfied in him. This is a radically life-changing discovery. It means that the pursuit of God's glory and the pursuit of your joy are not at odds. They are, in fact, ONE."

I've discovered quite a few months ago that I've enjoyed serving in the usher ministry as well as helping out the church or cell members. In fact, I am satisfied with what I am doing, not because I know I did a good job, or I was the best usher there, but because I know the fact that someone's looking down from above, knowing every passion and effort that you have poured. This made me want to do more! 

To wrap things up, I believe God has let these things to happen with a reason which I might not see or understand. He has His own timing and purpose for everything. He has made me stronger and wiser in every struggle I've been through, but THE BEST IS YET TO COME! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment