Saturday, September 24, 2011

Okay. Football is overrated! Don't get me wrong, I love football, but what I can't stand is players getting paid like thousands for playing every week! What have they done actually? Sure they do make people happy by playing for their supported club and country, but what do they deserve to get paid like that!? Football players, everyone loves them, everyone worships them, do you know, of all the people in the world, footballers (especially the famous ones) are the ones leading bad examples to today's people. They club at night, they drink and worst of all, they ask for sex from every girl they see in the bar! (Yes, even some of those who were married). Some of the world's most famous footballer, paid thousands like nothing for sex. They're a bunch of lost individuals, lost in the midst of their fame and fortune. For once, I totally agree with my secondary headmaster's statement, "Why do footballer's get paid so high for PLAYING while teachers, the ones who educate the future of the country will never get paid as high as those footballers!" These days, footballers are unpleasant, self-obsessed and they basically don't care whats happening around the world! Again, not all footballers are like that, just that in my opinion, black is darker than white. So, in conjunction with my 2nd semester of university life, I'm gonna organise a campaign called, "FOOTBALL IS OVERRATED!". Joking though, I'm gonna stop watching football and reading news about football, cutting less time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment