Saturday, April 7, 2012

Renewed

Through this week, RENEWED!

He died on the cross and took the punishment for our sins, He paid the price for us.
After what He did, how can I just give up on little things compare to what He did? Here's what I'm going to do:

1. Study Hard!
I've been taking extra subjects this semester and it can be heavy, but I shouldn't give an excuse that it is okay to just score an average result because I took extra subjects. Honestly, blame facebook and FIFA instead. I am planning to take extra subjects again next semester. There is a reason though why I do this, so that my final year would be lighter. ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ!

2. Serve the Lord
To be honest, I feel that I've been neglecting Him for this semester, again I give an excuse for my extra subject. But how hard is it to serve Him as usher or anything compared to dying on the cross?

3. Finance
Renewed motivation...to save money! I've been sort of reckless in spending my money this sem :p

Have a "Good Friday" and Happy Easter Sunday!

PS: Have positive plans to buy my uncle's car from Melacca, hope everything turns out well!><

No comments:

Post a Comment