Monday, October 24, 2011

Look at me, I'm 20, in a blink of an eye I will be 21 next year. As far as I have faith that God has a plan for me in the future, deep down inside, I have fear. Things change. There are lots of things you need to be worry about in the future. Aside from studies in university, there's job, working. I've come to realize and conclude that I have only 30% of interest on the course I'm currently taking. I have to think of the prospect of working somewhere far from home, somewhere unknown to me. But i expect a decent more than average salary for my job as an engineer (my only motivation to study right now). Before I climb the steps into university, there is no way I will consider working in church as a job. Miraculously, God changed my views. Serving Him can be joyful. Then there's relationships. Need more I say? Things like these can cause a tug-of-war between sides of your heart. I need a resolution. An affirmation. A confirmation. No one knows what God has plan for me, It is beyond prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment