Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mind or Heart?

Whatup! Which of these do you actually follow? Mind over heart? Or Heart over mind? Well, there's no right or wrong to this subjective topic though, read lots about it, different people different views. As for me, after a long thought about this subject, i came out with a conclusion, always make decisions where your heart and mind both agree! Actually no. For me, the mind will always be stronger than the heart due to the fact it has logical reasonings, but somehow you'll always feel unsatisfied for not following your heart. But I'm not saying that the heart has no right to make decisions. For me, the heart will always have something the mind doesn't have. Courage, the will to explore, belief. Now, if you let your brain take over, you'll not be able to explore new things due to the logical risk considered by your brain, and there will be no belief in God, well, "logically, God doesn't exists! But come'on, credits to the brain for keeping us alive, for keeping me alive for 20 years and the years to come!

I want to be an architect. The fear of a stressful architect's life came to mind. I think I want to be an engineer. But I love architect! I want to be like, "Ted Mosby (*winks eye*) the architect.


Engineer seems less busier and stressful than architecture though. Its a brain-storming and heart pounding moment. Brain won eventually. I'm an engineering to be. Guess I'm not ready to commit myself to architecture. Wait, was this my brain speaking or my heart?

Well, in the end, the heart and brain are connected in one human form. So who really cares! Its not like you'll end up having split personalities due to the brain-heart war inside you.



No comments:

Post a Comment