Friday, January 7, 2011

7th January 2011


Hey! I've found a job in a furniture store and have been working so far for 3 days. One of my longest 3 days actually. My daily working hour is around 11 hours a day. With me sleeping around 7 hours a day and time taken for meals around 1 hour, i have just only 5 hours of free time at home! Despite all this, thank God I'm enjoying the fact i have a better (less dirtier job than the previous one in a food court), higher pay, and a more flexible schedule for other events such as church services and cell groups. And in terms of health, i think i'm more fit and healthier now since i'm working in a furniture store where sometimes i will be required to carry ridiculously big mattresses and sofa set, better than sitting in front of your computer the whole day refreshing facebooks and watching youtubes.=_= But the main thing i guess is, i'm learning to appreciate my time at home and my family. Spending more quality time with them.=) I've learn to promote some of the best mattress around, brands like Dunlopillo from the UK, Air Spring from the America, Getha, and so on... But to conclude, the best mattress can only be found in my home for there is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment